We are proud to announce that we will be carrying Taste of the Wild Pet Food. This is a very healthy, all natural dog food. It is made from roasted meats and supplemented with real fruits and vegetables. This is also a grain free product.
This food gives them a diet that is more natural for animals. It will give them good energy, antioxidants and help promote a healthy digestive system.
Oh, and did we mention? We have the best price available!! So come into Albuquerque Vetco and get your dog some healthy food that he will love!
Here are some of the benefits from their ingredients:
- No Grain – Grain-free formulas provide your pet with nutrition for optimal health and vitality.
- Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck & Smoked Turkey – Found in our Wetlands Canine Formula. Lean protein roasted and smoked for great flavor. These ingredients offer highly digestible protein to help your dog maintain the sleek condition of good health.
- Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison – Found in our High Prairie Canine Formula. Lean meat, roasted for great flavor. These ingredients offer highly digestible protein to help your dog maintain the sleek condition of good health.
- Roasted Venison & Smoked Salmon – Found in our Rocky Mountain Feline Formula. Lean meat, roasted for great flavor. These ingredients offer highly digestible protein to help your cat maintain the sleek condition of good health.
- Salmon and Smoked Salmon – Found in our Pacific Stream Canine Formula. Rich in omega fatty acids, these ingredients offer highly digestible protein to help your dog maintain the sleek condition of good health.
- Protein Blend For Optimal Amino Acid Profile – Amino acids are the building blocks for a healthy body. Multiple protein sources ensure that adequate building blocks are available to meet your pet’s needs. Ocean fish meal provides the added benefit of marine source omega-3 fatty acids, important for a healthy immune system, healthy skin, and a shiny coat.
- Digestive Support System – Dried chicory root and dried fermentation products work together to help support a healthy digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Antioxidants protect your pet’s body from damaging free radicals. Fruits and vegetables provide natural antioxidants and guaranteed levels of zinc, vitamin E and selenium help support optimal cellular health.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids work to together to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat as well as overall good health.
- Sweet Potatoes – A power packed vegetable! Rich in dietary fiber, vitamins A and C, iron, calcium and beta carotene, this is one ideal complex carbohydrate source that provides all day energy.
- Blueberries & Raspberries – Berries are packed with powerful antioxidants to help keep the body healthy as the days go by.
- Tomatoes & Tomato Pomace – Natural sources of antioxidants and vegetable fiber to help support overall good health.
- Chelated Minerals – During the digestion process, minerals are attached to proteins for absorption from the digestive tract. We include proteinates in our recipe to help promote easy absorption for optimal mineral nutrition.
- Garbanzo Beans – Found in our Southwest Canyon Canine Formula. Rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, garbanzo beans are a healthy formula addition.
- Wild Boar – Found in our Southwest Canyon Canine Formula. This unique protein source provides amino acids to help support muscles and organ function.
- Protein Blend – Found in our Southwest Canyon Canine Formula. Made with proteins from beef, lamb meal, eggs, wild boar and fish meal. A blend of proteins provides an optimal amino acid profile.
- Fruits & Vegetables – Peas, tomatoes, raspberries and blueberries provide plant-sourced nutrients to help support overall well-being.